quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2009

Momento nostálgico despropositado e absurdo? É só puxar da alavanca Ren and Stimpy:


"Mr. Horse - Do I know you?
Ren (salesman) - I don’t think so! Would you like to take a look in some fine rubber nipples?
Mr. Horse - Did my wife send you? (looking frightened)
Ren - No, Sr.! But you look like someone who could really use some rubber nipples.
Mr. Horse - How do I know you are not from the FBI??
Ren - Sr., I can assure you. We’re only salesman!
Mr. Horse - All right, so I made a mistake!! (panicking and shouting) One mistake!! Can’t a man start over?? Will I have to keep on paying?? Arghh!! Maybe I should make another mistake! Maybe two more!! (madly stare at Ren and Stimpy)

(Ren and Stimpy trembling)

Ren - Please, Sr.!!I think one mistake is plenty! Just let me show you what’s inside here (showing a suitcase)?
Mr. Horse - Do it, man!! I’m not armed!!
(with hands raised, facing the suitcase)

Ren - We really just wanna sell you some rubber nipples!! See!!
(showing a rubber nipple)

Mr. Horse
- Ohhhh (relieved)! It is a nipple!Ahahah! Ohhh..what you may think of me...Forget everything I said! (glad) So, nipples, hein? Humm...No, Sr. I don’t think I have any use for rubber nipples (although wearing pants, gloves and a cap made of rubber). But I tell you what, though...(suspiciously gazing inside the house) Do you have a rubber walrus protector? (showing a sharped teeth walrus being held captive inside the house)
Frightened walrus - Call the police (weeping)!!!”


Extract from “Rubber Nipple Salesmen” episode - Ren & Stimpy


Led

5 comentários:

nuno disse...

puxar da alavanca. tà boa.

agora atira o cabelo para o lado.

Ledbetter disse...

Qual cabelo? Não percebi. Mas não deve ser elogioso.

nuno disse...

cabelo, poupa, conan. era isso, não era?

agora vamos parar antes que o ivan venha cá chamar-nos geeks de merda.

Ledbetter disse...

Bullzeye!Exactamente!! Mas esse era com o Chuck Norris!Mas foi daí...muito perspicaz, Peixeiro!Deduzo que andes a cortar na marijuana...

nuno disse...

não meto, activamente, fumo nos pulmões vai para uns meses...