segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2004

Slang words



You’re just so vulgar
You’re just a pile of shit
Don’t ever look my way
Don’t even think I’m gonna play your fucking game
You’re just a bad copy of a TV role model
I bloody hate you cause you’re so counterfeit

And everyday I’m gonna blame you
Even if you justify
Every fucking bullshit lie
It only makes me want to break you
You pull me down
And you crucify my name
You make me insane
It’s broken now
Don’t ever look my way

And I love to hate you
You’re all the same to me
And I fucking hate you sleazy bastard
You’re such a liar
And I love to hate you
You’re all the same to me now

You were just a waste of sperm
They way you lookMakes my stomach turn
The way you thinkMakes me wanna lynch you

Well I done sacrificed, and I done swallowed my pride
I was daddy for a while, though I've got no seed
I've been dealing with a lot, so I've been losing my mind
Straight up acting before I think, barely using my mind
The future will prove me right and pain will come to your side
My freedom is on the line, and my sanity's gone
So I just keep hating you so that I’ve got something to amuse me for

I fuckin’ hate u cause you’re so false
I fuckin’ hate you cause you’re so spurious
I fuckin’ hate u cause you’re so phoney
I fuckin’ hate u cause you’re so dissimulated
I fuckin’ hate cause you’re so self-absorbed
I fuckin’ hate you because you made me hate myself

For a while…

But I wanna thank you for making possible, some more material to write for
You fucking cunt

( “Free your odium”- Massive Suicide –River of Blood 1997)
Led
Posted by Hello

Sem comentários: